Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/09 A day

Today was a day. Yep. And tomorrow will be another one.

I slept in excessively today and missed Weight Watchers. But according to my scale I stayed the same, so I guess it's okay.

Went shopping with Jane and Sarah after lunch. Hit Hobby Lobby, Kohl's and Dollar Tree. Unfortunately, it did in my back and I couldn't go to the celebration at Blessed Sacrament tonight.

Article is: Mental Health Examiner--They call themselves patriots but some are xenophobic, jingoistic, and racist

2 comments:

Cindy said...

sorry you missed it...we had a good time and John emptied his wallet...guess he will have to go back to work Monday since he never won one single 50-50, but he did some damage on the cone cupcakes!! I also enjoyed some picnic food....still tasting the onion rings...YUM

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Since I haven't eaten dinner yet, those onion rings sound awesome. Glad you had fun