Friday, June 25, 2004

6/25 Work and Christopher

A really busy day, but I got a lot done. Afterward I picked up my friend Christopher from the airport. He's from Tipperary Ireland (Clonmel) and we hired him while I was in the UK. We became friends throughout the hiring process. A nice guy. His wife and son are in France while he's in the US.

CSz is playing at Chris's hotel while their new place is being renovated. So he and I attended the 10 PM show. Chris hadn't seen a match before and couldn't quite get the picture until he saw the show. We had a great time, plus I got to see a few friends I hadn't seen in a while.

Home about midnight...

2 comments:

Bron said...

make sure he visits the Dublin CSz on his return!

BRON
x

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

He lives way south in County Tipperary. But he already said he's taking his wife to Dublin to see a show. :) Jer