Friday, March 23, 2007

3/23 Friday again

Tomorrow will be pretty boring since I'm going to be working on taxes. I think I'll have Turbotax going on my personal computer and a movie DVD going on my work one. Should keep me awake anyway.

Got a lot done today. Then went to lunch at Camp Biloxi with Sandra and Maria. Afterward we drove out to Woolmarket where we checked on a warehouse operated by IDTF (Interfaith Disaster Task Force). Since Woolmarket isn't too far away from my new place we drove by there on the way back to the office.

It was such a beautiful day that I left work at 4:30 and walked around the RV park a little bit.

There are boat races on the Gulf this weekend. Maybe I'll stop there. It will remind me of the races on the Quincy bay. :)

Oh, I got an email and everything is set with my home loan. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to say I feel for you on the tax thing, but poor Joe had to do ours, Cody's, Eric's and Adam's which consisted of his federal, IL, NY and NJ...requiring a download from each state. I think he must enjoy the challenge! Good Luck with yours

Anonymous said...

Mom, your life sounds so full of excitement, and from what you described so far, you live in a beautiful place. I can't wait when we come to visit you! And I can't believe that you are getting a Starbucks there!!!! I am sooo jealous! ;-) When are they going to come to Sanford???????? I need to write a nice letter. Love you!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long, mom, and you'll be in your new house! So exciting...

Aunt Cindy, I don't envy Uncle Joe. I can't stand doing taxes and couldn't imagine preparing all those different forms. Very nice update today!

Hi honey. The Sanford Chamber of Commerce is opposed to Starbucks coming to town, so I wouldn't hold your breath...

Love to all.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks all. I haven't started taxes yet, but will begin sorting receipts and W-2s shortly. I have W2s from ComedySportz, CPI, and the Red Cross. I've always done them myself, but nowadays turbotax is getting pretty expensive.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

B and R, you two talking on my blog comments reminds me of when the three of us, living in the same house, communicated via email. :)