Thursday, March 29, 2007

3/29 No more bathroom woes

During a managers' meeting today I got called out and someone said there's a guy here who needs your RV key. Yeah I was surprised. Turns out one of the camp directors' surprised me by calling an RV plumber to fix my bathroom problem. All I can say is, "Oh, yeah!" Life is really good when you have a working bathroom.

And last night, I had to walk up to the shower building to use the restroom. Of course that was the night when I couldn't sleep and had use the bathroom all the time. But now, all is good.

It was so very busy again. I didn't get much of my planned work done because a lot of things kept popping up. Guess I just better get used to it!

I'm still smiling, though. Love it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can get rid of that chamber pot now.

Anonymous said...

oh you big baby...I haven't had a totally 'working' bathroom in this pile of rubble since we inherited the the place in 1984...And I dont' have a team of RV bathroom repairmen to come to the rescue. I am glad to see you are counting your blessings, and I am going to be gladder still to throw my 2 big plastic cups I need to flush my toliet in the recycle bin in one week and 3 days....God Help that plumber if he doesn't show up.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'm not laughing, Monkling.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Cindy, don't forget that I lived in that house long before you did. With six males instead of only your four. (Plus a bunch of females as well.) So I know bathroom woes. :) I'm very happy that you'll be getting everything fixed though. I haven't been upstairs there in many years.

Anonymous said...

You are too laughing! You just can't help it...

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Okay, you're right.

Anonymous said...

so it was YOU that stole my hot running water and actual flushing toliet....I think I am going to need a refund on that sale price.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Sorry, Cin. A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.