Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4/11 From bad to worse to semi-okay

I'm in the house, but am renting it at an exorbitant fee. Movers had problems. I'm sad. The last I heard they still haven't located my buyer in Milwaukee--here's hoping she hasn't committed fraud. The last anyone talked to her was Monday. She was in Mexico and frantic because she couldn't get home because of being bumped from her plane.

So I'm paying two rents. The only good thing is that I'm in the place. Maybe I'll get squatter's rights.

More tomorrow. I can't connect from home yet, even though DSL is there. I don't know where I packed my DSL "stuff."

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Sorry to hear things didn't go as planned today. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will be done soon and you can get setteled in soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry things are going this way for the time being. Your stomach must be in knots. Let us know what's going on when you hear some news. I'd call now, but it's too late.

Love you,
Rob