Tuesday, April 03, 2007

4/3 Another full day

The day whizzed by. I stayed in meetings or "putting out fires" all day so didn't do any of my regular work. Decided to stay home tomorrow and work. I'm finding it almost impossible to dig in at the office. When I close my office door the cold air return doesn't work and my office gets overheated. So if I work at home at least I'll be able to both stay cool and stay focused.

But as I tell everyone--being this busy is good job security. :)

I brought home a stack of paper over a foot high. My goal is to get through it all tomorrow. I'll read, file, pitch, or act on it...but by gum, it'll be gone.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Hi Jer! It's good to be busy, but don't wear yourself out.

Anonymous said...

I'll take some of your heat. It's supposed to be getting back down in the 20's the next few nights. Brrr!! Looks like a cold Easter. Can't wait to see more pictures of Quincy!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Nope. I know how to take it easy. Trust me. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Kelly, as they say, "it's not the heat, it's the humidity." :)

Beata said...

Mom, it will be cool here since now we have to use the a/c because of the heat outisde. So you are going to like it! :-) I hope you enjoy working from home and get stuff done before the trip.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yay, Beata. I'm so excited--am leaving here tomorrow afternoon and should be in NC late Friday morning. Hope Rob will be available to go pick up the puppy with me.