Friday, April 20, 2007

4/20 Home with Quincy

She was thrilled when I picked her up at the vet's today. But not as thrilled as I was. It was great to have her back home. She's still on amoxycillin for her urinary tract infection, but the doc said she was fine.

I put away five boxes tonight, but the place doesn't look like I even made a dent. The boxes must have reproduced while I was gone. I plan to do more tomorrow, but also have to do work work. I was able to set up the wireless DSL today and am excited about that. No excuses now. Can have both my computers hooked up at the same time.

Gotta run. Dog's gotta go outside.

3 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Glad you made it home safe and I'm sure Quincy missed you.

Anonymous said...

That's great news, mom! We're glad all is well and that you're reunited with your puppy. You've got a lot of work ahead of you, but I think you'll probably have some fun doing it. Don't try to lift heavy stuff by yourself!

Love you,
Rob and Beata

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

We're having a good time today. I pull paper out of boxes and she eats it. Great fun. :) Love you both, Mom