Friday, April 06, 2007

4/6 Quincy, at last





When we pulled in the parking lot I told Rob I felt the same way I felt when I picked him up. He didn't seem to appreciate the analogy.

She is beautiful. Janae cried when she handed over Quincy. It seems that since she was so much smaller than the others that they put her in the house two weeks ago, and everyone fell in love with her. At Rob and Beata's Bobby and Chilli kept sticking their noses in her butt. Bella ignored her. Rob and Beata love her already too. Here she is in all her glory.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently your dog is NOT vegetarian...she seems to want to eat you, and you have a face...or your making a face, or....

well I proclaim Quincy adorable, but don't blame Robbie for not appreciating the comparison.

Jill and Todd said...

Mom, the happiness on your face says it all. Welcome to the family Quincy. You are so cute and adorable. Can't wait to meet you in person someday.

Anonymous said...

THAT is why I have made a list of all the reasons I do not want another dog after Nicky goes home to Jesus. Lab puppies are the cutest things ever to walk the face of the earth. Especially yellow ones.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable Jer. Congratulations!

Michele

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable. Hard to believe she is smaller than Chili. Can's wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Quincy is absolutely precious! What a sweetie. I hope the drive back is uneventful!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, everyone. Both Q and I appreciate it. We're in Biloxi now, but our 12 hour drive took 15 hours. Details tomorrow. Love you all.

Bron said...

I aparantly should have just scrolled down!!!
CUTE!

She looks like the Andrex Puppy :D

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Bron, is Andrex an advert for "no bugs" for dogs in the UK? Here it's another brand name but Q looks just like the puppy in the commercial.