Wednesday, September 15, 2004

9/15 I love work!

Work is becoming more and more interesting, and I didn't think that was possible. Besides all the writing and publishing I do, I'm now doing additional work on the websites. Additionally I'm project manager on our legislative efforts. Very cool.

Also, with my recent confusion and frustration at my other job, I wrote an email and asked for clarification. And to my delight, things are being addressed. What a great feeling.

Today's my third day in shoes and I'm in foot heaven. Next week I have an appointment with another orthopedist, this one highly recommended by my own doctor.

I put into next year's budget that I need a digital handheld recorder with the ability to download interviews into my computer. That way I won't have to mess with microcassettes anymore...plus I'll be able to save all the interviews much more easily. I'm very excited about it and can't wait. It'll be like a technological Christmas.

Two of our training programs got canceled this week because of the weather--one in Alabama and one in Louisiana. Luckily our employees were able to catch flights out. One is already back in Milwaukee and the other is on her way.... Hooray.

No comments: