Saturday, March 12, 2005

3/12 Getting ready for Avon Breast Cancer Walk

The website says 84 days until the walk. Even though I crew instead of walk, I'm on my feet all day long--from 4:30 AM until 10 PM or after. So I do have to train--and get my body used to not sitting in front of a computer. :) My Avon fundraising page is up but it's kind of empty. There are words there, but no donations yet. I have to send out my fundraising letter, and also put it on the home page of my website. My company is donating a nice amount again this year. I'm grateful.

I work at CSz from 5-11 PM tonight and then will go to a St. Patrick's Day party. Tomorrow night is our workshop performance. I'm psyched about that.

Guess it's time to be domestic and do my laundry, so I actually have clothes to wear tonight and tomorrow.

No comments: