Wednesday, March 02, 2005

3/2 I'm having fun

Last night's rehearsal was great. We ran through the whole show. Since there are 12 of us, we're in 4 teams of 3...so two groups will play the first half and two groups the second half. I'm in the second half, and am pleased. My teammates are Pogo and Lee--we'll work well together.

The whole group is going to practice next Tuesday together, even though it's not an official rehearsal. Then Sunday the 13th is the performance. This group of folks is fun to work with.

My team is playing Spelling Bee as a head-to-head game against the other team. It's so much more fun as a head-to-head rather than a team choice. (For those who don't know what I'm talking about, attend a ComedySportz show and you'll understand.) Then our team choice is What? which cracks me up. After that we're playing Four Things as a head to head. Great game and I love gibberish. There are only two females in the 12 folks. And it turned out Maria and I were both the "guessers" for our teams. We got them all. Cool. Then finally the first half teams will come out and we'll close with Double Blind Freeze.

Then we'll drink.

No comments: