Friday, September 16, 2005

9/16 Another meme

The Describe Yourself in Song Meme:

Rules are as follows: Choose one band and answer the following questions about yourself only using titles from that band's catalog of songs...without repeating songs OR the band of the person who did this ahead of you...

Here's mine:

Artist/band: Beatles
Are you male or female: Tell me what you see
Describe yourself: Getting better
How do some people feel about you: Wait...
How do you feel about yourself: I feel fine
Describe where you want to be: The long and winding road
Describe what you want to be: Paperback writer
Describe how you live: Eight days a week
Describe how you love: Hello goodbye
Share a few words of wisdom: We can work it out

The hardest part for me was leaving some good titles out. Under male or female it would be easy to put GIRL--one of my favorite Beatle songs, but I thought the other title was funnier.

Try it. Jer

3 comments:

Bron said...

nice! I did it on mine too :D

Anonymous said...

Gretchen's list...

Artist/band: Steely Dan
Are you male or female: Babylon Sister(s)
Describe yourself: Negative Girl
How do some people feel about you: Charlie Freak
How do you feel about yourself: Kid Charlemagne
Describe where you want to be: Any World (That I'm Welcome To)
Describe what you want to be: Midnight Cruiser
Describe how you live: Night By Night
Describe how you love: Do It Again (!)
Share a few words of wisdom: Everything Must Go

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Great, Bron. I'll see yours when I check out your blog today.

Gretchen, those are some good ones. I stole the meme from Strange David and then put it on my writers' bb. Lots of folks are filling it out and I'm enjoying reading the notes.