Thursday, September 21, 2006

9/21 Yeah!

I feel wonderful, even though I have no idea what I'm going to do next. It feels so good to have submitted my resignation. Now I have to sell my condo ASAP! I'm going to Craig and Megan's wedding in Ohio, so can't do anything about my situation this weekend. Monday I'll contact someone and get busy on selling the place.

MJ said I can stay at her place for a bit if the condo sells quickly.

My choices of where I'll live have been narrowed to Quincy IL or Sanford NC. If I can find the flexible p.t. job in Quincy immediately, I'll go there. If not, I'll go to Sanford for a while. Simple.

My daughter, Jill, made me cry again today when we talked. My kids are so loving. How did I ever get blessed with them? Both Rob and Jill (and dear daughter Beata) have caused me to cry in the last few days. Part of the tears came from still feeling the job stress, I know. But it's such a relief to know that if I fail at my new endeavor there will be loved ones who will pick me up and dust me off. I know you get tired of hearing this, but I'm one lucky bug.


No comments: