Monday, September 25, 2006

9/25 Following the weekend...

It's always hard to come back to reality after I have such a fun weekend with my family. But today it's not too bad, because they're supposed to announce my resignation some time soon. And I'll start training someone to do my job, and time will fly by. That will be great because as much as I love this place, I'll be thrilled to start the new phase of my life.

My s-i-l, Karen, said that she and my brother Jim are trying to come up for BroadMinded's performance on October 13th. They live just 2 hours and 15 minutes away, but haven't been to visit me yet. Originally they were going to surprise me, but I was bitching that I've lived here 10 years and they've never visited. So the surprise is ruined but the good feelings aren't. Sure hope they can make it. We're going to have to tape the performance because no one else from the family can make it, and I'd love for them to see it. Especially because it will be my last performance with BroadMinded. I'm very sad about that.

Enough. Need to finish editing a 60-page journal, and it needs to be done today.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on the wedding. Glad to hear everyone had a good time. I wish I could have seen Uncle Jim... I'm sure I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

We sure missed you, honey. Hopefully we can all get together soon. Love you.