Sunday, October 08, 2006

10/08 Open House

Got up at 7 AM and worked until 10. Then left for breakfast. Now I'm at work and the Open House is going on now. The worst possible thing will be if no one shows up. That's what I fear is happening. I'll find out later, I guess.

Right now I'm packing up some of the stuff in my office. Can't believe how much junk I have in this relatively small space. I'm such a pack rat. Moving is good for me--it forces me to throw stuff away. Stuff that I know I can't live without but haven't used in years. Of course as soon as I get rid of it, I'll need it.

I have BroadMinded rehearsal at 6 PM, so there will be time for a short time in between the Open House and rehearsal. I'm absolutely knackered, and I know it's a result of stress and not lack of sleep. I feel like I haven't slept enough in years--yet I've been getting 7 or 8 hours every night, just like usual.

Just need to get through the next few weeks...and I can relax. Sounds like a foreign word--relax...wonder what it means.

No comments: