Sunday, October 01, 2006

10/1 A good day

Got up early and got some stuff done. My back feels okay today, which is great.

Performed in the Brawl. My team was third out of eight, so I feel pretty good about that.

Then we had an hour of BroadMinded rehearsal. We went over some of the stuff we did at the Milwaukee Sketch Festival. It's coming back to me. :) Will go over the new material tomorrow night. Anothr crazy busy week, when I really need to be home packing. Nothing I can do about it. I'm the one who set the timeline, so I can't blame anyone else. Well, maybe I can blame the Red Cross, they didn't want me to start in November, said they needed me as soon as possible. So let's blame the new employer, okay?

Just kidding. I'm glad they want me asap. Just wish I could bilocate for a while. Being in two places at one time would come in mighty handy right now.

No comments: