Saturday, December 15, 2007

12/15 No more anonymous

No more anonymous comments for me! I turned on the new Blogger feature where anyone with an "Open ID" blog ID (from Blogger, AOL, Wordpress, etc.) can leave a comment. And anyone with a Google or Yahoo ID can leave one too. So if you have a blog identity anywhere, or you have a gmail address you can leave a comment.

Please don't let this stop you from leaving a comment. It's quite easy to register. This is one way I can stop spam comments without having folks go through the confirmation process of trying to figure out what the heck those letters and numbers are.

I've been wrapping presents to take to NC and to Quincy. And also a few to take to a gift exchange at Caroline's tomorrow night.

Soon I need to get the dogs out for their walks, but right now they're both sleeping, so maybe it would be a good idea for me to lie down too!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Let's see if this works.

Dave the non-anonymous.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yay. It worked. And, thanks to you, I use Google Reader too, so I know when you've updated your blog.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun at Caroline's tomorrow night! It's snowing here! We have a snow advisory with a possiblity of up to six inches of snow!

Anonymous said...

It's Andrea and somehow now I'm Bozartan!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Wow, I'm jealous. It was in the mid 70s here today. Save some snow for when I get there.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I figured out who you were. And I do think there's a way to edit how your name appears. Maybe back at the original place....