Saturday, March 28, 2009

3-28-09 Such an early start

Had to get up at 5:30 this morning, and I couldn't get my pets to wake up. Had to get the Gus outside for a little bit and he wasn't really interested. I finally succeeded.

Six of us set up a double booth at the Monster Garage Sale and sold items for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. To say we were successful would be an understatement. Everything went really well and we made a good haul.

We closed there at one, then everyone came to my house to change clothes for our niece Suzie's wedding shower. It was a really quick turnaround but we got there with about 10 minutes to spare. I was proud of us. And the shower went really well, and was fun. Excellent games, Cindy, as usual.

Tonight's articles is Snap judgments make perfect sense

5 comments:

Beata said...

It's so nice to read what you guys are doing together, but it makes me want to be there too and enjoy it! I wish I could be there for the shower... :-(

Jill and Todd said...

Hi Mom, I agree with Beata. It is nice to see all the happenings, but this is when I wish we were a little closer to home.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

That's my fondest wish--to have all my kids and grandkids closer to me. But we'll do the best we can. Love you all.

Andrea said...

The showers were all fun! Suzie was so excited about all her gifts and Shawn was happy too.
I get up at 4am everyday. It's making me tired!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I bet. You've always been such a night owl.