Sunday, March 01, 2009

3/1 Update on lots of stuff

First, a cat peed on the clean towels I was folding on my bed. When I was there! And they had a brand spanking clean litter box. Am not 100% sure but I think it was Bozie. At least Allie looked innocent. Maybe that's her ploy.

Second, Gussie pooped on the floor. At least he waited until I wasn't there.

So now I'm washing my sheets and blankets as well as the towels again. What a day.

At least I had fun this morning. I went to church with Jan and Jane and we did some shopping for the shower(s). In between we also had lunch at Nothing Special. It was nice to spend time with them.

And Jill is now an official referee for youth soccer in Southern California. I'm so proud of you, sweetie.

Tonight I published an update-- Update: Reporter lives on food stamps

No comments: