Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lovely writing time

This weekend has been full of family activities. I love that. But I crave time to write. So I'm sitting in the gazebo by my sister's pool and I'm going to carve out some time for fiction.

I'm struggling withe the ending of Reality Is Murder, and I want to finish it before I get back into Any Meat in That Soup? It's a good problem to have.

Who Killed My Boss? is doing better than expected. My publisher said since it's my first book and I'm unknown that I should expect to be around 200,000 on the best seller list. A few days ago I was 12,000 and was elated. I've settled around 54,000 now and my publisher and I are coming up with different marketing plans. Exciting for me.

Family time was and is fun. But it's nice when I can sneak away to write. (Wish I didn't have sweet tea. The ants are crazy about it.)

No comments: