Tuesday, January 11, 2005

1/11 So many things

So many things to do, to think about, and to wish for.

To do: Finish final proofing on the I-- F-- (hardcopy newsletter). Begin editing articles submitted for the Journal. Meet with creative director and copywriter to begin some legislative letters. Develop media kit and press release to be sent in a few days. Update media and legislative links on website. (WHAT!!!! It's already 4:30? Omigod, where has the time gone. I haven't even been frittering away my time on the web. Well, except for now. But that's because G [Gretchen? Gin?] enticed me into it.)

To think about: Mortality. I hate the concept.

To wish for: I wish Jill and Todd will let me take Kayla (4) and Hunter (2) to Disney World when I go in June. My niece Emma (9) is involved in a conference on immunodeficiency disease and her Mom and Dad have invited tons of family to accompany them. Jill and Todd want to take a vacation without their kids, but I didn't want to spend several days at their house watching the kids this year. Not that I don't want to watch the kids--I do. I crave it. But I want to take a vacation too. This would be the perfect answer. Plus I'd have other relatives around to assist.

My eyes are closed and scrunched up, my fingers are crossed, my hope is HIGH!

No comments: