Sunday, January 30, 2005

1/30 Good stuff

I'm feeling better since the doc doubled my meds. That's definitely a good thing!

Yesterday I was supposed to work from 12-5 at CSz. I ended up working 10-8. So I'll get a nicer paycheck next week. That's another good thing!

And to add to it--a customer came in and had made lots of cookies for me. She said I was kind to her and did her a favor. I can't remember what it was, but I'm glad I did it. The cookies are a good thing.

A friend who was very depressed has come back to the land of the living. A fourth good thing!

I'm still fat, and that sucks! But I'm losing--slowly--but losing. A good thing!

The printer my daughter and son-in-law gave me for Christmas prints beautiful pictures. Good thing!

Guess I'm grateful today. That's a decent mood to be in.

2 comments:

Bron said...

Yay for Jer!
Cookies...mmm...
I can't eat any more cookies for a while now... I lost some of the most cavateed of the two bad teeth the other day while eating a peanut...grr
BRON
x

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It won't be long, girl, and you'll get to the dentist. February begins this week. Yay!

And the bad news is that over the weekend I ate all the cookies. I tried giving them away on Saturday, but didn't give enough of them to others. Sigh. Back on track today.