Tuesday, May 10, 2005

5/10 Made my goal!

Thanks to a generous donation from the company I work for, I made my fundraising goal for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. I'm thrilled!

As a crew member I don't have to raise a lot of money, but set a goal for $1000. As of today I'm at $1000. Am filled with a real sense of gratitude.


Changing the subject--accidentally read my horoscope today and this is supposed to be an awesome day for me. Financial--5 stars (fulfilled by evidence of the donation above); Work--4 stars; Romance--5 stars. So in the romance department I thought I'd just go outside and wait. Since nothing's going on in that realm, it makes sense that I let the universe know I'm available. When I told my friend Penny this, we decided to go to lunch and see if anything happens for me.

Nada.

But the food was good.

No comments: