Thursday, May 19, 2005

5/19 Are you tired...

Are you tired of me saying how much I love my job? Sorry. If so, skip to the last paragraph.

Today I'm editing a journal (the one where I have an article and so does Laura and Desmond), writing and sending three press releases, gathering articles for a newsletter, and listening to the Band sing The Weight--one of my favorite songs. It's all great fun for me. And at 2 I'm meeting with the CEO to discuss an idea I had. I'm kind of excited about that, and think the meeting will have a positive result.

And at 6:50 AM tomorrow my plane leaves for Quincy.(I'm so excited to go home.)

2 comments:

Bron said...

yay!
I'm tired... see my blog for why

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Okay, I'm on my way there, on a 56 k modem at my sister's house....