Tuesday, May 17, 2005

5/17 I still love my job

It's odd. But every now and then I sit in my office and think about how incredibly lucky I am.

Sure I've worked hard to get where I am, to have this super job; but other people work hard too and don't get the privilege of doing what they love. I'm still glad as hell that I have my social work degrees and license. But writing and editing is what I was born to do--with acting on the side. :)

When I retire I'd love to do some freelance editing/writing, but also want to teach at the community college back home. Before I do that however, I really think I'm going to do the six months volunteer work with Doctors Without Borders. That keeps calling to me.

Ah, well, the hot salsa in my lunch must be going to my head...I'm just rambling.

No comments: