That makes total sense to me. I heated some tofu onion soup. Smelled wonderful. Got called into the Exec. Director's office to assist with a reporter. Back to my office where the soup was warm, but I didn't get to taste it because I got called back into the same office for the same reason. Then my soup was cold and tasted horrible. I knew it wouldn't taste good even if re-heated. So I went to the freezer in the lunchroom and saw we had lots of ice cream left from various birthdays. Nice lunch.
Got this from the blog of my friend Bron in the UK, who stole it from her mother's blog (Mum lives in Wisconsin, about an hour and a half from me). After reading my answers, they are so very weak. I'm either boring or deranged. Or maybe a bit of both.
1. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (Name of first pet / Street you live on) Queenie Park Plaza
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (Name of your favorite snack food / Grandfather's first name) Popcorn Gail
3. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (First word you see on your left / Favorite restaurant) Comedy Lotus of Siam
4. EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favorite Spice / Last Foreign Vacation Spot) Pepper Conwy
5. SOCIALITE ALIAS: (Silliest Childhood Nickname / Town Where You First Partied) Bozo Quincy
6."FLY Boy/Girl" ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial/First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name) J Du
7. ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight / Any Liquid in Your Kitchen) Banana Soy Sauce
8. DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favorite Baby Animal / Where You Went to High School) Puppy Notre Dame
9. BARFLY ALIAS: (Last Snack Food You Ate / Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink) Ice Cream Beer
10. SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name / Street Where You First Lived) Clare Lind or Clare Fifth. I suddenly can't remember whether my parents lived with her folks or his folks when I was born.
11. ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favorite Candy / Last Name Of Favorite Musician) Snickers McCartney