Thursday, June 16, 2005

6/16 Back to normal?

I wanted to post yesterday, but I didn't get home until after midnight. Yep, the flights were delayed. Of course.

The experience was a really good one however. The team worked well together, and we enjoyed each other's company. That always helps.

Jan, Tim, Craig and Meghan drove back to Jan and Tim's house. Jan wasn't ready to leave Craig yet, so they went home. I guess Craig and Meghan are staying until Sunday. We're all so grateful that he's doing well. Yep, we believe in miracles.

I nominated my company for a Beyond the Paycheck Award a few months back. We just got notified that we're one of the winners. I'm quite excited about this. It will be in the August 12 Milwaukee Business Journal. Someone will be visiting the company in a few weeks to take pictures and do interviews. Nifty.

No comments: