Monday, June 27, 2005

6/27 Flight Woes

I'm not complaining at all about the flight delay that got me home at 11 PM instead of 9 PM. Stuff happens. And I got bumped to first class again on the ride from Burbank to Dallas/Ft. Worth. BUT I am complaining about the nose picking, talking out loud freakazoid who sat next to me. He picked his nose the entire trip, and in two hours drank four beers and a huge glass of vodka. While he watched a movie on his individual dvd player he talked to it. The movie was "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." I remember it from the 60s and it's a hilarious classic. But I'll forever remember it as the movie the nose-picking, talk-to-himself guy loves. Oh, and every time he sneezed he directed the liquid results in my direction.

I had to pretend I was asleep or I would have strangled him. And I'm very grateful he didn't touch me with his snot-enhanced hands. Ugh. (PS: the plane was full so I couldn't move.)

No comments: