Thursday, July 27, 2006

7/27 Stuff

I feel good today. Am accomplishing a lot at work, and that feels great.

Right now it's storming like crazy. I don't relish driving to Madison in rain so thick I can't see the white line, so am sure hoping the rain slows a bit. Well, I'm not actually driving...Eric Vallee is. Patrick can't perform tonight after all. He has inflamed tonsils. Poor guy.

Just talked to Jill. She, Todd, and the kids were eating somewhere on the way south from Eagle River. I think they were in Waupaca. They'll be with friends in Delafield for dinner, then they'll stay at my house tonight. I'm hoping I'll be able to bring the kids into the office for a little while tomorrow. Don't know what Jill and Todd have planned for the day. I just know they told me not to take the day off, so whatever it is, it doesn't include me.

Tomorrow night I hope the storms will have abated. Would love to take the kids swimming. They leave bright and early Saturday morning, so tomorrow night will be the only chance we have. I'm sure they swam up north with Todd's family, but they love the water so much that I'd love to take them again.

Okay, back to work. I'm looking forward to getting more tasks completed.

Oops, forgot to write this: Dick from CSz contacted me and asked if I was hosting stand-up tomorrow night. I said, "Nope, we hadn't talked about how often we'd be doing this." Well, he does want it weekly, except when we have a sketch group or something else booked at that time. So I'll talk to him more when I get back from conference. Sounds like a fun deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

give Jill and the kids a big hug from me, and enjoy the precious little time you do have....NEXT YEAR is a Bozarth year....YAY

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yep, that's true, and always something to look forward to. Plus I'll be out there in September. Although I'm only staying at their house two nights, it'll still be wonderful to be with them.