Tuesday, July 04, 2006

7/4 Happy 4th of July

I'm not celebrating with anyone today. Am going out for a late breakfast, then will come home and work on my writing. It's supposed to be a nice day, so will do some of the work by the pool, I think.

Problems with my computer order. The wireless router I ordered has already been shipped and the customer name says CPI, my company. Just talked to someone in India who isn't celebrating the 4th of July and he gave me another number to call tomorrow, because I ordered under the "employee program." He's right. Everytime I signed on to the Dell website it kept directing me to the "employee and affiliate program." My company does buy TONS of Dell products, but I never said I was a representative or anything. I put CPI as my shipping address though, because I'm never home for delivery. I do that with everything. Guess I'll have to try to clear it up tomorrow.

Okay, am getting hungry, so will get some breakfast. More later.

No comments: