Monday, October 13, 2008

10/13 Story of Gus

I took Gus to the vet for his surgery for "cherry eye." When we got there the malady had disappeared. Doc said to wait until it comes back--and it definitely will. While we were there I said we might as well get him groomed, so he is back to his adorable, skinny self.

Will try to post pictures as soon as I can hook up my phone to my home computer. Problems there.

Had a rough day physically at work. My brother Joe helped me to carry out the yard waste tonight. I really appreciate it, Joe.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Well, at least you got to postpone surgery for a bit on him.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yep, that's good news indeed. (I can't see what I'm typing because the cat is following the cursor on the big new monitor. It's hilarious. I can move the mouse and watch the can run back and forth.) :)