Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31 I'll fire my plumber

First of all I'm grateful for the work my (free) plumber did--but leaving the door closed to the utility room is not a good idea. The cat had no access to the litter box. So far I haven't found any surprises in the rest of the house, but who knows.... :)

Anyway, Tim, thanks for fixing the leak. I do appreciate it.

Gussie and I are waiting for trick or treaters. He's wearing a Halloween scarf that he got the last time he was groomed. And he looks so cute. But right now he's passed out on the floor after being at Alpha Dog today. He is also filthy, but I'm too tired to bathe him. Time enough for that later.

I AM SO DAMN HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you fire this plumber, the next one is guaranteed to cost A LOT more!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN