Monday, October 27, 2008

10/27 Too much

Too much to do. Work is requiring a lot of time and effort and it wears me out. I sure do enjoy the therapy part of the job though. I saw a new patient tonight and it's interesting to figure out the diagnosis and then come up with a treatment plan (with the client's major input).

Gus was thrilled to see me tonight and so was Bozie. It's nice to come home to pets when theyappreciate you. :)

Thanks for the photo, Beth. I just love it. This is one happy dog.

5 comments:

Beata said...

I know the feeling, Mom. I loving coming home to our animals! :-) I'm so happy you have those two. Gus looks so cute in that picture! Have an easy day today--Love you!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Love you too, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

cute picture...he looks so WHITE and Fluffy.

Jill and Todd said...

I must say that I miss that little, cuddly fur ball :-). Cute picture.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks Cindy and Jill. Cody took the picture with Beth's camera. I just love it. It's my wallpaper on my work computer.