Friday, October 17, 2008

10/17 Nothing much

A busy day at work and I'm glad it's over. Gus and I will have to go in tomorrow to finish some stuff, but it shouldn't take too long.

Made my flight arrangements today to go to NC for Thanksgiving. It will be fun, but I'll sure miss little Gussie while I'm gone.

Guess that's it for today. Boring, I know.

Oh...wait...big news is that St. Joe let Gus out over lunch today because I had a meeting that was scheduled at the last minute. Thanks, St. Joe.

4 comments:

JeffBoz said...

You must be a saint Joe. You don't even like dogs. It must be your neighborly neighborness oozing out of you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'm glad you recognize his neighborliness.

Anonymous said...

St Joe thinks Rita still lives there...and you KNOW he'd do ANYTHING for Rita.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yeah, she gave good haircuts. :)