Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4/11 Yesterday

I went to the Aveda Salon and had my hair sprayed into a semi-permanent structure. Then I had a makeup session. My hair actually looked pretty much like it always does--which says a lot for my stylist. She cuts it so well that I never have to worry about it. The makeup session was fun (almost wrote MakeOut session, wonder where that came from).

Went to get my headshots with Corey, and Maria, another member of BroadMinded, was just finishing. She got her shots for her business, she's a physical therapist in private practice. My session went well. I had shots taken for work, and then some for comedy/acting. The formal ones didn't turn out well. But the ones in jeans and jean jacket turned out great, I think. I'll get the disk on the 23rd and am looking forward to that.

Then I joined my friends at Slim's (Slim McGinn's), which is across the street from CSz. They had all you can eat tacos for less than $4. A great deal! We ate and drank and then went upstairs to practice. There were only four of us, but it was still good. I have so much to learn when it comes to improv, and am always happy to listen to other people's ideas.

Guess that's enough for today. Back to work!

1 comment:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Made me laugh. Thanks. (I talked to my friends about you when we rehearsed.)

Talk to you soon.