Friday, April 07, 2006

4/7 Home again

My flight was late leaving NY. Heavy plane traffic. The flight itself was uneventful. Since I flew Midwest Airlines I did get to eat freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (baked on board). That is reason enough to fly Midwest. Yum.

Talked to Russ for a while, then needed to unpack some of my "stuff." Opened the suitcase, took out what I needed. That was it.

Since I'm home all weekend, I'll clean up tomorrow. I'm still tired from the trip.

Lots to do at the office, but am a slow starter today. Went to lunch with my friend, Bill, for his birthday. The salad was so big that I have enough for dinner. Yum!

That's all my excitement for the day. Nothing like NYC, is it?

Oh, forgot to say that Beata gave me a Special Forces T-shirt. I can't wait to wear it to the gym. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can hook Adam up when he moves there! (I am already crying)Sounds like an exciting city, and I hope he is able to realize his dreams. Glad you and Beata had a good trip.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Sure. I know some folks that will take him out for dinner and be a surrogate family.

Beata said...

Mom, I am glad you made it home safely. Please, don't do any push-ups just because you are wearing that t-shirt! It did ended up pretty bad for me when I tried! ;-)
I am updating my blog, finally!

Jill and Todd said...

Beata, you're too funny...