Sunday, December 10, 2006

12/10 A good Sunday

Katherine and Tom, Rob and Beata's neighbors, invited us over for a wonderful dinner today. Pork roast, homemade mac and cheese, peas, and a super vegetable salad that everyone wanted the recipe for. Additionally, Katherine made a pecan pie. It was so good. And that little kupka, Beata, ate two pieces.

Earlier today my friend Gerri called me from Georgia, and it was great to reminisce. We had to cut it short because I was late for dinner, but we'll talk again later this week.

I have SO MUCH WORK to do for the Red Cross. Will write more about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Beata said...

It is good having Mom back at home. And yes, the dinner was awesome! I loved the pie sooo much! Kathryn baked it herself, and I think it was the best pecan pie I've ever had.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You're right, Beata. It was wonderful. And I look forward to next Sunday at Linda's. Your friends cook good meals.