Friday, December 15, 2006

12/15 Still lazy...

I'm really looking forward to working regularly. This sleeping in every day and staying up late every night is getting to me. I know. This sounds crazy. But I enjoy working.

I'm hoping that the Red Cross calls me in to work in the DOC as soon as possible. Since my boss is gone after the end of January, I could go there as early as February 1.

The Red Cross job is the one I want. I really don't want to move to Mississippi.

(Rob, Bea, and I played poker tonight and I won. We only played for one dollar this time, but it doesn't matter...I love to play. Beata is getting bored with the game now. Maybe she's losing her street cred as a Bozarth boy.)

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

I think it sounds exciting if you got called to work at the DOC for a bit. Hope you get to go soon.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yes. I really hope it happens quickly, although I know it won't be until the end of January or after.