Thursday, December 21, 2006

12/21 Today

I'm at home with the zoo today. Rob and Beata are on post and also running errands. Just made reservations to go to Los Angeles in January. Hope it doesn't conflict with the Austin trip. But I had to make reservations because it's been so long since I've seen Kayla and Hunter, they must have grown a foot. It'll be a belated Christmas, but Christmas nonetheless.

Today I have more presents to wrap. I'm bummed because I made a Christmas list and can't find it. There are still a few more presents I need to buy for Quincy, and I'm bummed. Maybe I'll just buy some lotto tickets and give them to folks I didn't buy for. Wish I knew who they were. Ah, the joys of aging. :)

Spoke to my friend Gerri again yesterday. She sounds just like she did in college. Hope we can get together sometime soon.

Also, a high school chum (JC) lives in Charlotte and we'll see each other after New Year's. That'll be fun.

No comments: