Wednesday, December 20, 2006

12/20 The phone call....

I talked to the Senior VP of Disaster Response in Austin. He explained the specifications of the job, and it's a lot larger than I realized. It sounds so very interesting--even more so after our conversation. If everything goes as planned, I'll go to Austin in January for an interview. The only thing that will stop it is if the Red Cross position suddenly becomes more lucrative.

As I always say, "We'll see."

I made twice-baked potatoes for dinner, and for dessert we ate cookies and fudge that Katherine made for us. Yum.

Tonight Rob finished his voice-over work; but first he watched An Affair to Remember with us. It stars Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr and is one of my favorite romantic movies. Rob seemed to enjoy it as much as we women.

No comments: