Tuesday, December 19, 2006

12/19 It's looking like Christmas

uner the tree. Yep...more and more presents keep arriving. Yesterday a big package came from Jim and Karen, and we had instructions to open it today. Beata had no problem with that. :) I'll let her tell what the presents are. Jill and Todd's gift to R and B arrived today too. And so did a present from Rob's dad and step-mom.

And tonight R and B had me open one of my gifts. It's a really cute coffee mug--all white with a red fir tree on it. I love it.

Today I received a call from the Senior VP of the company in Austin. Unfortunately I couldn't get to my cell phone in time, but he left a message. I called him back and left a message too. :) He'll call tomorrow to speak to me and see if I'm interested enough to go to Austin for an interview. I still don't know how I feel about it all.

More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Beata said...

Mom, the package from Aunt Karen and Uncle Jim arrived today, not yesterday!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

well shoot, we didn't get a package from Jim and Karen! ours must be lost in the Mail!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Russ, it should be sometime in January. I'll keep in touch. Jer