Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12/12 Hell froze over

Hell must have frozen over because I cooked another dish with meat in it. Since Rob has a cold I made homemade chicken noodle soup. R and B seemed to like it. I also made a pot of vegetarian noodle soup for me, and it was good too. Rob and Beata think I'm going to stop being a vegetarian any time now. Bea said I'll probably run into a Burger King screaming for a burger.

Today was also a day for running errands. All three of us had to go into town, but to different places, so off we went in three separate vehicles. Seems silly, but it's the only way to do it. We're far from town, and everything is so spread out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear Rob is sick. I've had that 'crud' since the day before Thanksgiving, and just starting to get over it...Take good care of him...EVEN if that means cooking meat. Besides, you can't make him feel better the way Beata can, so stick with the soup.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Sorry you've been sick, Cindy. I know the soup is good because Rob is taking a thermos of it on a jump today. They're doing a "Drop for Tots." Each SF guy is jumping with a toy. Cute idea.

Anonymous said...

I agree, you will be eaten meat soon. John quit drinking for years and now he is back to drinking with me. So soon we might be sharing a t-bone.

Anonymous said...

that robbie, he's a gem...I'd give 10 toys if they just let me NOT jump.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'll take mine well-done, Joe. So well-done that I can't recognize it as meat. :)

Cindy, I'm with you.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that Rob is doing that. That would be fun to see. Homemade soup sounds good. I made myself a big pot yesterday and can't stop eating it. At least it's healthy.