Saturday, December 09, 2006

12/9 Poker and more

I saw Senator John Edwards at the Raleigh Airport. Couldn't believe it at first. He's quite good looking in person. And nice.

Rob and Beatka picked me up and we went to a great Thai restaurant for lunch. Omigod, we ate way too much, but it was so delicious.

When we got to the house, Bea reminded me that St. Nicholas had left something under my pillow. It is a beautiful necklace and earring set with lavendar tones in it. It's hard to describe, but I wore a lavendar shirt tonight and the new jewelry went great with it. (Thanks, St. Nick--aka Beata and Rob.)

Poker tonight was so much fun...especially because I won again. Yep. I can't believe it myself. It came ddodwn to Beata and I, and I finally won. There were 12 of us, so I ended up with $120. Bea said if I keep winning they will start charging me rent. :)

I know there's more but I'm tired. More tomorrow. (Oh, happy birthday to my brother Jay, son-in-law Todd P., and ex-hubby John D.)

No comments: