Sunday, April 09, 2006

4/9 A beautiful day

Last night Russ and I talked for about four hours. Afterward I played poker online with Joe, Jay, and Jim. I played two hands and came in second in one of them. I came out a little bit ahead--spent $6.80 and won $9.

Instead of going to the gym today, I walked outside. It's such a beautiful day and finally seems like Spring might really be here--in the low 50s, but still better than the freezing temps from a few days ago.

Now I need to get busy and get some work done, so I'll be prepared for tomorrow.

For pictures of our trip to Quincy, go to Beata's blog.

2 comments:

Beata said...

Hi Mom, I am glad you have been enjoying Russ, the weather, and being back home! :-) Trips are great, but coming back home is even better, that includes a hotel room (where we are staying now!)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You're so right, Beata. I'm leaving again Thursday though to go to LA. Seeing family is always a treat. Love Mom