Monday, September 22, 2008

9/22 Another busy day

Work was extremely busy and topped off by going to the adolescent psych ward to consult with some admissions. Then bought dog food, cat food, cat litter--such excitement, can you bear it?

Luckily Jan stopped by to put some boxes in the shed so she was able to get the 20 pound kitty litter out of the car. It also felt good to have company. I've been kind of a leper since Thursday night. But I feel so much better today and of course I'm thrilled about it.

Sending lots of love to someone who's having surgery tomorrow. You're in my prayers. Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spend my lunch buying cat litter myself...100# of it. I do love a SALE...doesn't seem to matter what the SALE is for.

Glad you are better and I am adding my prayers to yours.