Sunday, September 04, 2005

9/4 Ugh...

I still haven't received the activation call. The only reason I'm pissed is that I gave up working at CSz Friday night and Saturday night in order to do this. There's still tomorrow. Anytime after that I'd have to take days off from my regular job. We'll see.

Today a friend and I created a forum for our friends who are serious about getting healthy. We're just setting it up right now, but I think it's going to be cool.

Heard from Rob today. He and Beata are in Hawaii at Hickam AFB. That's where they're starting their adventure. Nearly everything he mentioned that they planned to do were things I'd done when we lived there. I'm so happy for them getting this great belated honeymoon.

Plus it's always good to hear from one of my kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell weight loss program on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.