Thursday, September 08, 2005

9/8 Benefit

CSz Milwaukee held a benefit last night for Second Harvest, with all the money going to the relief efforts down south. Unfortunately the turnout was small. Our intentions were good and they sure marketed the heck out of it, but it was very short notice. Perhaps their next one will get more attention.

Anyway, since the turnout was small, those of us who were in the Rec League got to participate in some of the games. It was a “slam” rather than a CSz match. A number of games, and any player could jump in when he/she wished. It’s my sad duty to write that I SUCKED! I only spoke in probably two games, and each one was pitiful. Don’t know what was wrong. But anyway, I’m glad I got it out of the way, so maybe I won’t be so sucky on Sunday at the Rec League.

No comments: