Monday, February 06, 2006

2/6 My day

Got up early and went to the gym. It's funny how 30 minutes on the elliptical machine can energize me so much. I just need to get started with the weight machines again. It's hard finding the time. But I'll never complain about not having enough time. Once, when I did, a friend answered with, "You have all the time there is." How true is that! I have the same amount of time as everyone else. It's how we use it, how we schedule ourselves, that makes the difference.

I'll work until 5:30 today--that's leaving early for me. There's a meeting at CSz I need to attend at 6, and then a meeting at Slim's (a bar) with BroadMinded.

Luckily I'm taping the Bachelor, and can watch it when I get home. (Hey, even when I'm over-committed, I still heart reality shows.)

2 comments:

Beata said...

I just feel so lazy when I read about your morning work-outs and all that effort that you do to keep yourself going. I have much more time to go to the gym, but somehow always find an excuse not to do so! I admire your will power--Mom, you rock!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, sweetie. If I keep going to the gym at least four times a week, it will take approximately 8, 345 years for me to be at my proper weight. I'm giddy with anticipation.