Sunday, July 01, 2007

7/1 It's July!

Q only woke up a few times during the night, so it was a decent night's sleep. Still not the best, but good.

Got a lot of work done yesterday. Only about five more boxes to unpack. The only problem is that, although the stuff gets unpacked it's difficult to find places to put it. But the good news is that it's happening.

It's sure been hot here, but when I sit outside on the back porch with the ceiling fan on, it feels pretty darn good.

Because of Q's recent health issues, we probably won't go to the beach today. Guess I'll have to find something else to do--maybe something exciting like going to PetsSmart. :)

7 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Have a relaxing day. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I bought a carpet shampooer. It looks like a SpotBot but by Bissell, and it's not automatic like SpotBot. But it's small and works very well. I used it in my bedroom and what a difference it makes. I'd used the spray and scrub method before but this is much better. The stains weren't that bad anymore, but it still smelled. Not any longer! :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Oh, and it's your Uncle Pete's birthday today too. (Happy birthday, Petey! Hope you get off those crutches soon.)

Anonymous said...

I hope Quincy feels better soon, Jer. And, I hope you get some sleep :-(

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting more sleep! The carpet shampooer sounds like a great investment. Isn't it amazing all the different kinds there are to choose from?

Anonymous said...

and it's PetSmart

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Nancie, Andrea, and whoever corrected my typo. :)