Monday, July 16, 2007

7/16 Happy birthday, Jan

Today is my sister Jan's 59th birthday. I've always loved her birthday because for about two weeks we are the same age. I was born 8/2/47 and she was born 7/16/48. Yup, we're Catholic. I think the term is "Irish twins." Although we're German, the shoe fits. Happy birthday, sis. Hope your day is special, and the kids and I will see you soon.

Re: the interview--it went well. I drove 40 minutes round trip for a five minute interview. And ultimately was on TV for a few seconds. But that's all right with me. The exposure is good for the work we do. There will be a longer interview tomorrow, but someone else will do it. It's all about Camp Noah, which really isn't my area of expertise, so it only makes sense for someone else to be interviewed.

All in all, it was a good experience. I taped it and will add it to our "Family TV Stars" tape. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being on the news, even for a few seconds, is so cool...as long as you're not in handcuffs...

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You got that right, Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the little people.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You've been on TV so much I'm surprised you know how to spell "little people."